The Copywriter is responsible for generating original and creative content that is compelling and engaging across various target markets across print, digital and other marketing media. The copy writer must be able to create copy that facilitates clear communication throughout various brand voices across the different clients.
Basic understanding of direct marketing principles, including marketing funnel—lead generation, lead nurture and conversion strategies are a plus. Familiarity with SEO, testing, and optimizing content through analysis and other quantifiable measures is also a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Brainstorm and create persuasive, clear and strategic copy that drives business results and can be fully integrated, online and offline.
- Writing content for presentations, proposals, marketing plans and a variety of other formats and mediums.
- Create and contribute to publishing and content calendars
- Partner with Design & Account teams to create social media content
- Create and manage short and long-form content
- Transform promotional and product details into engaging messaging that fits each client’s brand voice.
- Able to translate technical language into engaging and creative content
- Collaborate with designers and marketing teams to ideate new ideas and take them from rough thoughts to clear, concise, finished campaigns.
- Help manage agency and client social media platforms including content development, engagement, scheduling and organic growth.
- Assist in the ideation and development of content for blogs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a writer/editor in an agency and/or corporate environment.
- Constantly evolving knowledge of contemporary writing and marketing trends.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Proven experience in developing blog post.
- Proficiency in developing copy concepts for digital ads such as paid social and google.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Solid experience with long- and short-form copy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience expressing ideas, concepts in verbal presentations.
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback.
- Excellent team player and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in B2B marketing communications a plus.